Tired of heading to the golf club for short games and practice? Get your very own Pebble Beach putting green with top-quality artificial grass and expert installation. It’s the perfect investment for serious golfers and casual players alike.
Why Artificial Grass is Perfect for Putting Greens
A personal putting green doesn’t just allow you to hone your skills at the privacy of your home. It also helps you diminish your golf rental and club membership costs. Here’s why more and more golf club owners and aficionados are choosing to cover their courses with synthetic turf:
- It provides high-quality ball roll.
Despite its name, Pebble Beach putting green is not used exclusively for putting practice. You can also hone your chipping on its golf-friendly surface. Get one expertly installed in your home to master your hole-in-one shots for your next game!
- It is a versatile groundcover.
Artificial putting green can cover soil, concrete, wood and other types of flooring, so there’s no limit to its application. You can use it on your patios, decks, balconies, terraces and rooftops. You can even have it installed indoors!
- It is highly customizable.
Thanks to its flexible material, synthetic turf can be cut and altered to fit surfaces of all shapes, sizes and angles. Get creative with your course design. Feel free to integrate sand traps, bunkers, uneven terrain and other obstacles into your golfing area.
- It takes little time to install.
With high-quality turf and expert assistance, it is easy to install artificial grass in Monterey homes. Synthetic putting greens are no different. Depending on the size and shape of the area, it can take professionals a day or two to complete the installation. You can start practicing your shots immediately after!
- It is a durable, evergreen surface.
Natural grass courses are often a hassle to maintain. You need a lot of time and money to keep them looking and feeling fresh. They’re also susceptible to foot traffic, pests, and extreme weather conditions. This is not the case with a synthetic putting green. All it needs is an occasional rinsing to stay pristine for years.
How to Achieve the Best Putting Green for Your Home
Feel like a pro every time you step in your personal golf course. Consider these design and installation tips when you plan your synthetic putting green:
- Explore various types of terrains. If you have a lot of space, don’t limit your putting green to a strip of even area. Incorporate slopes and sharp inclines throughout the course.
- Integrate undulation into the green. Give your golf course a bespoke look by choosing curved edges over clear-cut boundaries.
- Make the holes challenging. Instead of putting them in obvious, unobstructed places, establish them in spots that are difficult to reach.
- Invest in high-quality Pebble Beach putting green. It’s the best way to get high-quality ball roll, endless customization options and realistic landscapes.
- Get expert installation solutions. Why take the DIY approach and risk costly mistakes when you can get a professional installer to do the job?
Master Your Shots with a Personal Synthetic Putting Green!
- Realistic artificial grass
- Even and dirt-free groundcovers
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic surfaces
- Soft-to-the-touch grass blades
- 100% US-made synthetic turf
- Up to 15 years warranty
- Competitive pricing
Let us help you design and install the best possible putting green in your home. Complete our contact form or call us now at 408-723-4954 to get a FREE quote on your project!